Just panning around the neighborhood and saw these two cuties. <3 Stellarnova is pixelatedwonderland's
Eeeee!!!!!!! Omg omg omg!!!!! She looks so good in your game!!!
Sorry you guys for the extreme lack of posts iv’e just been struggling with my depression (again) it just won’t go away but to give you guys an example of what it’s like for me I did something iv’e been trying to draw for like ever but I could never get it right
this is how I see myself in my mind. alone and in the dark and struggling with this one awful feeling. Iv’e been trying to do this since forever so please please please nothing mean k?
Awww!! Why thank you :’)
Alrighty lets see…this chic right here ♥
Stellarnova Honeydew ~
1. She always tries to beat everyone at anything even her own kids which is too cute♥
2. She sticks up for her siblings if someone starts bashing one of her sisters or brothers she likes to cast a spell on them that turns them into an ugly toad >:)
3. Rosie raised her ever since she was born so she was never really close to her parents and the thought of just that always makes her sad.
4. When she was child she would always “accidently ;) ” freeze her big brother Aster.
5. She fell instantly in love with Concord and Terra they are her stars in the sky.
I want to present you my new job - birth marks for of your character. They are easy to use since they are in the category of blush and are easy to apply and modify.
- for females
- category of blush (applies on preview transparency)
- for simultaneous use of birth marks and the rest of the makeup of this category apply mod master controller from nraas
Download - dropbox (sims3pack)
Enjoy the game ~*OOO*~
I can’t tell a story worth a crap ever since my hectic high standard high school drained all the creativeness since day 1 but I’m going to try the best I can so my dear amazing followers….please bare with me lol
"So um well I was wondering if you would like to go for a ride around the island in my boat?"
"Great! Meet me by the port in 10 mins."
"Hey uh your Kat right? I’m Kayden. Our moms took us to the park for play dates when we were toddlers."
"Yea I remember! Sort of haha."